We are looking to recruit a Programme Coordinator for full-time employment in Nicosia.
About Cyprus Seeds:
Cyprus Seeds is a not-for-profit company, established in 2019, whose vision is to slow down the brain drain of talented, highly educated, highly skilled young researchers and increase Cypriot technology spin-offs’ deal flow. To achieve this, Cyprus Seeds runs an 18-month Funding Program which provides to the selected academic teams from Cypriot universities and research institutions grants, networking opportunities with investors and potential clients in Cyprus and abroad, mentoring from experienced experts from the USA, the UK, Europe and Israel and entrepreneurial training from international experts experienced in startup establishment.
Recognising its uniqueness and impact on Cypriot society and economy, many esteemed organisations and individuals from Cyprus and abroad support Cyprus Seeds via donations. A few of these organisations are the A.G. Leventis Foundation, The Hellenic Initiative, the Deputy Ministry of Research, Innovation and Digital Policy of Cyprus, the Research and Innovation Foundation, Eurobank Cyprus, EY Cyprus, and Mohari Hospitality.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to contribute to achieving Cyprus Seeds vision and objectives.
The successful candidate is expected to:
- Assist the Management team in all areas relating to the day-to-day operation of the Programme.
- Organise networking events and workshops in Cyprus and abroad.
- Schedule meetings and appointments with the mentors, evaluators, trainers, investors, academic teams, collaborators and international startup accelerators.
- Contribute to the development of presentations and reports for the Cyprus Seeds donors.
- Develop press releases and e-newsletters to communicate the news and achievements of the organisation.
- Maintain Cyprus Seeds website (WordPress) and social media (Facebook, Instagram & Linkedin).
- Maintain Cyprus Seeds database of contacts and filing systems.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Excellent spoken and written knowledge of the Greek and English language.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of using creator platforms such as Canva, Adopt Suite, and WordPress.
Technical Skills and Experience:
- Some experience in coordinating projects.
- Some experience in creating content.
- Some experience in website maintenance and social media platforms.
- Some experience in Event organisation.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong collaboration/team building skills.
- Ability to work on his/her own initiative, as well as part of a team.
- Ability to demonstrate a commitment to carrying out his/her responsibilities and adherence to ethical principles.
- Willingness to learn, adjust and collaborate.
- Can-do attitude.
- 13th-month salary.
- A dynamic and respectful environment.
- Hybrid/remote work arrangements.
- Training opportunities.
- Instant delegation of responsibilities – as of day one, you will be a hands-on, invaluable team member.
- You will be part of a small, dedicated team that learns and guides each other towards a common goal and positive change.
- You will collaborate and connect with researchers, investors, successful entrepreneurs, corporations, international accelerators, and national and EU public authorities.
Should you be interested in applying, please send your CV to [email protected] no later than the 10th of April, 2023.
For more information, you can contact Margarita Kyprianou at [email protected] or 22 364 522.